The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Saturday, March 28, 2009

News from Goat Creek

I have really slacked this week when it comes to my blog because it was soooo busy with work and home and of course snow! I did manage to get my hair done and do a little Prim shopping yesterday which I will show you later.

Today I wanted to do a little post about my sis,Debbie, over at Goat Creek. They are moving today....away from their beloved little farm and home. I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her and praying for good weather and an easy transition into the new, soon to be Prim, decorated place. I know its hard to leave where you are and that it holds memories. Just remember those memories are forever in your heart and that the house is essentially just 4 walls and a roof. Its you and Wendell and your kids and grandbaby and animals that make it a home. Wherever you go with a heart like yours,you will make it a home. Make this a new beginning and a fresh start in life. Good luck today and I wish I was there to help. I did get the passport papers filled out so soon I will be able to visit! BIG HUGS and lots of Love! Holli

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo sweet! I am so lucky to have you as a sister! *BIG HUGS* The bulk of the move is over. We just have a few things to finish up at the farm like taking down the pool and the curtain rods. We are so happy to have it almost over.

    I plan on posting as soon as I have internet access. (I am at school now) Take care and talk to you soon on MSN.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete