The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Thursday, December 31, 2009

A little Shopping trip....

Yesterday I had to work a few hours and take my son to get his passport. Along the way we made a few stops to shop which I didnt really intend to do but now Im glad I did! My husband had returned something he bought for me and I had $45 to spend. I went to one of my favorite clothing stores and ended up getting 2 sweaters and pj's for $39. The total would have been $170 if they hadnt been on sale...thats my kinda deal!

After we were done everything we made a final stop at Maryanne's which is a country store. I didnt expect to find much but ended up coming home with these goodies! A great tea towel with a wreath on it and some tin buckets I paid $1.79 for.
I also got the 3 foot skinny tree for $14 and the flag for outside was half price as well. I was quite pleased with myself for the bargains!
Oh and thanks Dave(hubby) for holding the flag for pics!! I just couldnt seem to get a good pic of it otherwise.
Hope everyone has a great New years eve...drive safe if you are out partying take a cab or have a designated driver!

Holli

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some great deals.
    Happy New Year.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come up and go shopping with you! lol So when are you mailing me my tree???? (just kidding) I keep hoping to get out without Wendell to do some shopping at hobby lobby and see what they have left, if anything.

    Still enjoying your time off?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finds...love the tree and flag:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete