The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Monday, January 31, 2011

What I have been working on!

I promised a pic of what I was working on after I gave you a sneak peek a bit a go...... well then I forgot to take a pic before I sent it all to my swap partner Jan from Primitive Outhouse! So here is the pic Jan posted on her blog and on Prim Pals forum yesterday. Jan was a great swap partner and I am glad she liked everything!
I stitched and coffee stained the tea towels for her kitchen and since it was a valentines swap I made her some heart shaped bowl fillers and a *love* letter to go with them made from muslin that I coffee stained and baked. of course I had to add other goodies to her package as well!

This week I am really trying to finish up a crow that is long over due to be done! I am finding the balance between work and home hard this year for some reason and I think I spend more time thinking about crafting than I actually do making anything! All of your blogs are full of inspiration and yet I think my *get up and go* must have *got up and left*!!

Weight watchers is still going well except for the exercise part. I cant seem to get that started and I really need to. I have all the tools to work with just cant seem to get er done!

Hope everyone has a happy Monday! Talk to you all soon!

Holli

3 comments:

  1. My mind is constantly thinking crafts but I can't seem to get up and going when it comes to getting busy. Hope you continued success with weight watchers!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful swap goodies that you sent to Jan!!!
    Sometimes I spend more time on thinking about what crafts to make than actually making them too. I think we all go through that. I hope that when the warmer weather comes...I will feel more creative. I think all this snow and now the ice storm that is coming tonight and tomorrow has frozen my brain and made me not very creative!! LOL...
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having that thinking problem now, I just need to actually make something!! Is there such a thing as crafters block?? I think I have it!! UGH!! Holli this was the best swap ever!! I hope we get to do it again soon I already have a head full of ideas for you!! =) You really made my bad week feel soooo much better!!

    ReplyDelete