The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Sunday, September 20, 2009

I once was Lost!!

But here I am! I cant believe how busy I have been and still dont seem to have accomplished a darn thing!! I had hoped to get my kitchen cupboards painted but we are into fall and I havent had time to blink! I will post pics of the armoire I was wanting to paint black soon though ....almost done! We had a wedding to go to last weekend that was a 5 hour drive each way and an over night stay. I was home Sunday night and then on the road for work Monday morning and gone another 3 days. I am also back to working my second(or is it third) job for the fall/winter which means I go 6 days a week. I am actually there today and its the first change I have had to blog!

Yesterday our town held its annual yard sale and my sister and I did a big sale in my yard. It was great to get out and see everyone and the day went well. I made a few extra dollars which I will put into my Christmas fund! I hope everyone is doing well. I am off to catch up on my reading so I know what you are all up to! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. How did the wedding go? I surely have missed our chats during the day. Not much going on here except this was my weekend to work. Today will be 'farming' and then I have my computer class this afternoon. I need to go grocery shopping. I may try to make a list and get it done today too so I can stay home the rest of the week! lol I am so stinking lazy after a weekend of working.

    Take Care Sis!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete