The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Prim Ornaments!

After my sis Debbie at Goat Creek mentioned finding a Prim tree to decorate for the seasons it made me think of mine! Soooo.....I decided to share some of my prim ornaments that I put on my tree. Most of these are Christmas ones as I usually only have my trees out then. And as you can see my camera isnt the best! I love all of these and they look so nice on the tree! I have a rusty wire garland that I put on as well. I know its only fall.....but I love Christmas! I hope you enjoy the pics!

Love this little Angel....kind of cut her halo off. Im a terrible photographer!!
This Angel hangs like she is laying and holds the star so it kind of looks like she is flying! And the chubby snowman is just adorable!!
Just a few more to share. The heart could be used at Valentines too and I tend to keep my angels out for most seasons!
Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed....only 94 days til Christmas!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Holli~ those are adorable and whimsical! I would love one of those skinny prim trees, but no place to put it:( Of course with 2 rabbits living in the house, they take up alot of room, lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those cute prim ornies for your tree. I have 3 of those skinny trees...got my first years ago and last year I pick up two more when they were on sale for 50%. We live in a tri-level and I'm thinking about putting one on each floor.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have 4 trees.....but three are on the same base....hard to explain but you will all see at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ornies sis! I need to get busy and start putting something together. Right now I'm just enjoying the tree... so are the cats! Tabitha thinks its her own personal scratching post!!! There is just something so homey about a tree in the house... lol

    Take Care,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete