The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

A little easter Funny for you....ever wonder how those poor chocolate bunnies feel???Well even though I can still see those pretty crocus(a tiny purple one in this pic)...the weather isnt quite as nice as it was friday. They had forcasted that dreaded snow AGAIN....but so far it has just been rain. Good thing I raked some the other day because now the ground is too wet to do much.
Yesterday I cooked a chicken in my crockpot with lots of veggies and made hubby a banana loaf since thats something he loves and the bananas were going bad! I worked on my stitchery and finally finished it. Now I just need to tea dye it and decide if I am framing it or making a little pillow. I also started another one but I am out of a few colors of floss I need so that will have to wait until I get to the store. Today I am home alone again...wow I thought I would like having the weekend to myself with my husband and son working or off somewhere each day...now I think Im getting bored! I must be crazy....I cant be bored with everything I have to do! I hope everyone has a great Easter and remembers to eat chocolate in moderation...HA!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you found some things to keep you busy! When I first quit working, and before I rediscovered 'myself', I had a few days like that. Now, there are never enough hours in my days, alone or not.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis! I'm baaaaacccckkkk!!! Did you miss me? I am sure if I would of had my internet connection up and running you would of been busy chatting with me. Oh well, probably just as well since I had plenty of boxes to unpack.

    I love the stitchery. I need to find my floss and muslin so I can get started on a project. I have seriously wanted to do some prim paintings for the house too. Can't wait for you to see it!

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple crocus. I'm ready for real spring weather to stick around. Your stitchery is very nice. I especially like the saying on it. I ate enough chocolate for both of us on Sunday even though we didn't have Easter baskets here.

    ReplyDelete