The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Ornie Swap!

Do you want some new ornies for your Christmas decorating? Check out the ornie swap going on at the Prim pals forum! If your not a member just sign up and you can join in the fun. You have until the end of September to join the swap and receive lots of new ornies handmade by other members. Check out Prim Pals for details!

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to get started on all my ornies for this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am in the ornie swap, I am new to blogging and think I have become a swap-aholic. Just mailed off ornies for another swap, it is alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete