The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well back to the grind....

Im home....ugh!! Im so not ready to go back to work and of course Im tired and missing my sis already! I had such a great time between shopping and yard saling and just relaxing and having someone to talk to! I suspect I gained weight the way I got fed while I was there:) Debbie is an awesome cook and Wendell is the grill master! I was about to add some pics to this but when I took the few I had on my camera off....they are all blurry :( Ok Deb I need copies of yours! I didnt post at all while I was away as you can see...I just really relaxed and enjoyed my time there. It was great to see my bestest friend and to meet Diana from Frugal Village. We had so many wonderful days together its hard to believe its over. So now....time to start saving pennies Debbie so ya'll can come visit me! Hugs I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Its been so quiet here with nobody but Wendell to talk too. The adjuster came to do an estimate on the jeep today so hopefully I will be able to get it fixed in the next week. Apparently there was a little more damage to the back door/spare tire than it looked.

    I will gather all the pictures I have to send you. Thank you for all your kind comments on my cooking. I fixed Wendell chicken and fettucini tonight. He loved it!

    I will be saving my pennies for sure and if Wendell is a good DH.... he maybe can come with me! *laughing*

    Miss you sis! *hugs*

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete