The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Monday, March 28, 2011

ALMOST a completed project!

Oh the joys of home renovations! Especially when you have a husband who procrastinates. This is a picture of him finally painting the hall upstairs. It is old plaster and a few posts back I showed you the work we had done. Well this weekend we finally got to the painting stage. This is the finished color! Its a hard place to get a good pic but the color is actually called Balmoral Mist. Its a taupy tan color and good for the hall. I didnt want it too dark because the lighting up there is already bad. Now we just have to get the floor boards stained which will be waiting til summer when we get the master bedroom sanded and ready to stain at the same time. I have been so swamped with work I havent blogged or crafted much at all. I hope to get back into the swing of things this week. It should be a short week with work and I hope to sneak in a day or two off. I will be sure to post pics when I get the pictures back up on the walls and the hall more complete! Next room for a paint job is my livingroom. Hope you all had a good weekend and are headed into a great week! Holli

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! It looks great, I love it! Don't you love it when you can FINALLY get them to finish something!!!????!!!! lol! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to look great when it is all finished :-)
    I hate to say this, but "missed a bit".. I promise you can say the same to us :-) :-) :-) Well done that guy on the ladder :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the paint color that you used...it looks great!!
    Have a great week.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete