Less than a week ago my favorite Prim shop caught fire. Simply Primitive in Truro Nova Scotia has been closed since last friday night when the fire took place. Today I got a message on my facebook saying that as they were bringing things out to try and salvage what they could people were asking to buy items. Sooooo...they decided to have a fire sale. The pic below is them outside the building with big tubs of water scrubbing everything. It is a scorching 88 degrees here today and as the word got around on facebook loyal customers like me showed up for a bargain!
That being said I didnt just go for a bargain...these girls have become friends and I know they depend on their income just like the rest of us. I figure if I can help out by shopping...why not?? The faster they get up and running....the better for all of us!This is what I came home with....OOHHHH the Treenware!!! Three bowls and a scoop and 1/2 price too! I also got a basket and candles and a wrought iron towel holder that is going to look awesome in my bathroom! A rusty moon and some stars and well you see it all! Im loving everything!
They lost anything that was fabric(dolls,etc) and anything closer to the fire. Im just thrilled to death with the treenware alone. Good luck girls getting back up and running!
My week has been crazy busy....I am hosting a family/graduation party for my son on Saturday this week. 50-60 people and the forcast is rain!! Pray for me that it wont. I have a big house but the heat would do me in with everyone inside! I have been cleaning and cooking and crafting and preparing things. The fence is complete except for a gate...pics of that to come later. The yard is looking awesome and I am so pleased! I hope to post again soon. Hugs to you all! Have a great week.