The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Saturday, July 25, 2009

Im still alive!

I know I havent posted in forever and summer seems to be speeding by! I have no projects on the go since it is just too hot and humid to even get me interested. We have had a rough month....my son lost his best *girl* friend in an industrial accident this past week.(Carbon Monoxide poisoning) She was the sweetest girl and so talented and it is truly a huge loss to all around her. We will miss you Mandi.
I have been busy around the house and with work. My flowers are doing well and the yard looks so nice this time of year. I will add a few pics and hope to keep more *in the loop* over the next month! This is Pearse standing under the big Willow tree in our back yard...it was raining and he wasnt wanting to come in!This is a huge mound of flowers in our front yard. The ones around the outside we thought were annuals but showed up again this year!Very pretty although a little off balance since I wasnt expecting them to reappear!

Hope you are all having a good summer! I will try to keep up better! Thanks for reading!

Holli

3 comments:

  1. Holli~ I'm so sorry for the loss of such a lovely young lady! Those flowers are awesome and your Pearse is precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, I figured you were busy. I seem to never have time to be online anymore. Now that I have to leave the house by 4:30am to get to work I am going to have to figure something out. :)

    Sorry again to hear about Aidan's friend. How is he holding up?

    It was funny to read how Pearse will not come in. Sasha is the opposite. If its raining... she won't go out. She'll 'hold' whatever she has to do. lol

    Take care and don't work too hard.

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli,
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son's friend. I know that this must be very hard for him. My oldest DD lost a friend in high school that was in a car wreck and it was very hard.

    My dog is the opposite of yours...she won't go out when it rains until she can't hold it no longer, then she rushes out and rushes right back in. Such funny doggies!!

    Your flowers are very pretty.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete