The ramblings of a rooster collecting, cowboy lovin', country girl with a little renovating and crafting thrown in too!



Monday, November 22, 2010

New blog to check out!

Good Monday morning everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend. I am just posting a quick one today to tell you about a new blog. First of all check out these bowls!!!
Do you want to know where to find them? I think they are awesome and I am dying to get my hands on a trencher! Please check out Kentucky Hillbilly Crafters.

Kay and her husband make these wonderful bowls and have just started a blog. Go have a look to see what your missing! Kay good luck in your adventures....with ware like this you are going to do great.

Have a great day everyone!

Holli

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful trenchers!! Thanks for sharing about their blog...I'm off to check it out.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete