Now....when this project started we were only papering one wall and I redid the cupboards painting them black. Minor stuff. But we liked the paper so much we decided to do the whole room even though the long term goal is to eventually tear the whole bathroom apart and re-arrange the entire thing. Since that is a few years off I needed to be able to live with how it looks now. To date the project has cost us less than $100 including a new sink that is going in as well. Okay...that was until today. Below is a pic of the tub surround and yes ladies that is a lovely(not) flower on the wall of it! Its textured and an off white color and always looks dirty. So when my hubby said gee this room is looking good with the wall paper except for the ugly tub wall I jumped at the chance to replace it.
Since it was late in the day we didnt start that project and probably wont until next weekend. It will be a little labor intensive and require the shower area to be dry for a day or two. So we will have to plan for that.